“Marianne has good follow through an excellent design sense and works well with not only Management but with the facility staff.” – Alonso Reyes- Director of Facilities Mercy Retirement & Care Center, Oakland CA
Marianne provides complete design & project management services including:
- On-site consultations
- Project coordination & management
- Design plans or custom designs
- Selection of furnishings, finishes, fabrics, window coverings, flooring, paint colors, and accessories all tailored to Seniors special needs
- Client Communication with project updates and scheduling
- Purchasing, delivery, & installation supervision
Specialty knowledge of design for Senior communities influences our design considerations, such as:
- Designs have included original mural art, fixtures, flooring, window & wall coverings and furnishings
- The special design and traffic flow tie together with seamless integration moving from room to room. While each area throughout the building will have its own design identity, our goal is to bring a cohesive impression throughout the universal design of the interiors.
- Subtle design patterns in carpeting to prevent confusion and falls
- Safety features like hand railing, portable lighting to supplement cluster areas, and color choices throughout
- Furnishings to enhance the warmth of a luxurious environment and comfort of seniors.
- Particular attention will be paid to chair height, width, soft corners, specialized durable fabric and other requirements to meet California codes.